Pre-Retirement Planning Workshop for Local Government Employees (1 day) For any UNISON member working in Local Government who is between 2 years to 6 months away from retiring.
Where: Nottingham Regional Office
When: 27 April 2016
UNISON, working in partnership with True Bearing Chartered is offering all UNISON members who work in Local Government and are thinking of retiring in the next two years, the opportunity to attend a free, pre-retirement workshop.
The workshop will include:
- managing change – moving from work to retirement
- occupational pensions in Local Government
- independent financial advice – typical process you can expect from companies
- legal matters – wills and trusts
- statutory pensions and state benefits
NB: The programme will not include a sales pitch of any kind for financial products.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- create your own path from the world of work to the world of retirement
- identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions
- identify the long term issues affecting your retirement
- identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement
- start the process of planning for a successful retirement
“Very comprehensive and thought provoking”
for more details and to book don’t hesitate to contact us either by calling us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 30 March 2016.