The afternoons session Began with a motion discussion on Apprenticeships which was carried.
Then Dave Prentis addressed conference with his speech, you can watch this below
the Motions debates continued and the following was discussed…
- Year of the Young Worker – creating a legacy for the future – Carried
- Young Members Facility time – Carried
- Strengthening Maternity Rights – Carried
- Smash the Pay Gap – Carried
- Composite C – tackling Stress, Bullying, and Harrasment – Carried
- The Housing Crisis – debate to continue to be discussed at start of business on Wednesday morning.
you can read more about these motions in the documents below…