This afternoons session began with the debate on motion, tackling Rascism at work – this was carried.
- Conference then began debating the following reprioritised motions – Carried
- EM1 Excluding Future Higher Education, Further Education an Sixth Form Staff from the Local Government Pension Scheme – Carried
- Sexual Harrasment in the Workplace – Carried
- Make 2021 the year of Disabled Workers – Carried
- Television Licences for over 75’s – Carried
Any motions not carried within conference session have now been passed to National Executive Ctt to debate (NEC) the motions can be read below.
Now a vote of thanks Is made to Gordon Mackay current President of UNISON.
This leads to the end of conference we hope you have found our updates useful.